2018 Fall Craft Day Event Reminder
[wc_countdown date=”Aug 11, 2018, 10:00:00 AM” format=”wdHMs” labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” message=”Craft Day Countdown!”]
Get a jump start on the Holiday season! You’re invited to join our fall craft day, as we create beautiful DIY decor and craft projects. Spots are limited, so be sure to pre-register now!
Please bring scissors and a glue gun of you don’t wish to share 🙂
Different color options on the felt, yarn and paint to choose from.
Holiday Centerpiece Box $15
(Filler not included)
Halloween Totem Blocks $8
Rae Dunn Inspired Farmhouse Blocks $4 (each)
Yarn Wrapped Wreath w/ Felt Flowers $22
Spider Door Decor $13.50
Hello Wood Planked Sign w/ Felt Flowers $13.50
Payment Due Date: August 1, 2018
Venmo | Paypal | Cash Pre-Payment to Erika Guymon
1. RSVP to the Facebook event.
2. Pre-order crafts no later than August 1
firstname.lastname@example.org or text 435-315-9300
3. Pre-pay via venmo to Erika Guymon no later than August 1
4. Come to the event on August 11th from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
* Supplies provided.
* Bring your favorite beverage & a treat to share (optional).
* Please share this event with your friends!
* No children please.
Contact Us if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!