Sugar Cookie Crust
1/2 c.softened butter
3/4 C. sugar
1 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. cream of tartar
1/2 tsp.baking soda
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter & 3/4 c. sugar. Mix in egg.
3. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
4.Press the dough into a lightly greased pan (we like to use our smaller pizza pan). You may need to moisten your fingertips so the dough won’t stick to your hands.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
6. Spread topping on a cooled crust.
1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
1/2 C. powdered sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 c. fresh fruit
Jam or jelly spread
Fruit Topping suggestions:
Strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, oranges,
raspberries, sliced bananas, pineapple, grapes, peaches, blackberries, etc.
1. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until light.
2. Spread topping on a cooled crust.
3. Spoon on your favorite fruit jam or jelly.
4. Arrange desired fruit on top of filling.
5. Chill until ready to serve.