I wanted to personally thank you for purchasing a product from my store. I hope you enjoy your wood cutout as much as I have enjoyed creating it! Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your order.
At ©Erika Guymon your customer experience is our top priority. If something isn’t correct, or if you have a suggestion for improvement, we want to know.
1. Make sure your arrived undamaged. If your product was damaged during the shipping process, please take a photo and email me immediately.
2. Is your order correct? If not, please contact us.
3. Remove the item the plastic packaging.
WARNING: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children. Please immediately discard the packing into the trash.
4. Save the business card provided in your package for future orders or referrals. Plus you’ll receive a discount on your next order!
5. Remove the wood from the cardstock backing.
REMINDER: Don’t forget any small or intricate pieces (ex. The dot in the i)
6. Remove the sticky adhesive on the back of the wood.
1. Lightly sand any rough areas on the wood.
2. Depending on your project, you may want to lightly coat the MDF with an undercoat primer or clear sealer.
3. Get your paint and craft supplies ready.
4. Let your project dry completely.
We’d LOVE to see a photo of your finished product!
Share the image on one of your social media channels and use the hashtag #erikaguymonco
Leave us a review or contact us to offer any suggestions or ideas.